This week we did more recursion both in the
lecture and in the labs. And I began to do the first big assignment, which was
about Hanoi Tower, in CSC148H with two of my friends. At the time when we began
to do the assignment, we were totally stuck and didn't even know what was the
purpose of the program. And we just ignored that and keep on typing some codes.
After sometime, we finally realized the purpose of the program and found lots of
bugs in our codes. For example, we didn't match what we wrote and what was
given by the instructors. The lesson I learned from this assignment is that we
need to read through all the materials and the instructions before writing the
code. Luckily, I realized this not till the end of the course.
During the process of doing assignment 1, I
found that the raising error part was somehow difficult. For example, when a
motion of a cheese was detected to be invalid, that cheese went into
problem...that means it couldn't be moved again. We spent lot of time fixing
that problem and we were now on the next step. Another problem that I found
confusing was that there were too many files of codes and I thought I could
achieve the same result writing codes in different files, so sometimes I got
confused about how to write in a better and clearer way.
No comments:
Post a Comment